BASIC ENGINEERING & DETAILED ENGINEERING
During BASIC ENGINEERING, the following definitions of the Project will be developed:
- Alternative Plant Layouts meeting GMP requirements
- Men/material flow drawings on the approved layout
- Design of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Pressure Differential system with proposed Air Flow Diagram
- Design on treatment, purification, filtration and distribution of various utility systems like Water, Steam, and Compressed Air etc.
- Estimate requirements of various utilities
- Develop P&IDs for Process and Utilities
- Estimate Electric Power requirements for the plant and suggest High Tension and Low Tension Distribution schemes
Detailed Engineering is the essential bridge between the basic engineering and construction phase of a project. It is “Converting Thoughts into reality”.
We provide detailed engineering services for a project as follows:
- Process Engineering including selection of the right equipment
- Electrical Engineering
- Building Management and Automation Systems
- Preparation of detailed specifications, data sheets and Bill of Quantities for various plants, equipment, machinery and system
- Supply of various plant equipment, machinery and systems
Activities involved in Detailed Engineering
- Plot Layout
- Area Layout
- Men / Material Movement…etc.
- Industrial Drainage
- Domestic Drainage …etc.
- Soil Drainage …etc.
- Illumination Design
- Lighting Layout …etc.
- Electrical Load Data
- Electrical Layouts
- Cabling Details
- Bill Of Quantities (BOQ) …etc.
HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- HVAC Design
- Air Handling Unit (AHU) Locations
- Air Flow Diagrams
- Ducting Layouts
- Purified Water Generation System
- Water for Injection (WFI)
- Compressed Air
- Pure Steam
- Plant Steam